…an attempt to Understand


“Men are disturbed not by the things which happens, but by the opinions about the things”
…Epictetus

Have been away for some time now trying to learn balance but my heart never left you for a moment, more so, for many that wrote to find out what has become of buf in recent times. I really want to say I appreciate you even more than you can ever imagine. You make me feel so great and important. Thank you.

Moreover, I’ll like to announce to you that Speakingpeace is not about me but you, that’s why I believe your contributions or thoughts will go a long way to save a dying strength, a dying hope, a dying faith and trust if only you decide to reach the real you or share experiences that will make us know how much we need to hold unto God.

Meet friends, receive and give counsel while building an online family with prayer chains, meaning Speakingpeace has grown with your help to becoming a place where problems are solved together, for no one will judge you until there’s joy in your life.

Hmmm!

It took troubles; it took pains to know the right direction to go.
Just at the time I was beginning to feel all is right, even though I didn’t consider my success was affecting my relationships, my time was continuously stolen away all in the name of striving for survival and riches, operating in the realm of what I could comprehend (physical) as I started living on the finances I could generate despising the great grace of the Father…

I have learnt within this short period that only the Father, who should be our source will hand you riches with one hand and your time with the other hand because He gives in the beauty of all times. The perfect way of having or living in abundance is receiving from Him.

I love my life, I love my experiences for, the same way I love your life and experiences.

One thing all human seek after is the blessing of abundance in time, money, life, health and wealth. All men seek a better day or better days in life but only few seek after a relationship with the only real source of those things.

The Source is not even considered or remembered neither appreciated the moment man thinks he has enough to fill the Tommy, a shelter to protect from the scourge of the sun and the rain, cold and a means to ease himself in the time of heat but the moment his pleasure is threatened, a little time he seem not to understand his state then he learns how to go back to the Source of all things and for those who will never be humbled enough will declare it’s their right to have a good life, so the Source seem not to be reasonable or make sense.

“As water wears away stones, And as torrents wash away the soil of the earth; So you destroy the hope of man”
…Job 14:19 (TM leadership Bible)

So! Can man ever strike a balance in his ways as an attempt in seeking Understanding?
Can man ever learn the best path to tread as an attempt in seeking understanding?

When will man understand he is the joy but could desire to be sorrow depending on the meaning he/she gives to the things that happens to him/her?

Sometimes I am anxious to attain a desired end but fail to understand beauty has to be present for my desired end to be a blessing. Yet only One can give beauty because He’s the source of all things, even as you read He speaks to you right there.

It’s an attempt to understand, why not drop a comment for us on my blog……………so we can understand.

I love you but the Lord loves you more than I do.

Yours at-all-times.

buf akpan
+2348077662191

Popular Posts