DESTINY CALLS



I don’t know what is happening but we have to keep moving
What or who you are is not in the perception of what they say or how they act to you.
You can’t carry defeat around in your mind. You know why? Victory lies in the same mind which can only be accessed if you first agree it’s there. God is not interested in those that won’t let faith lead the way.
For long, I had always known I am ready, I just didn’t know how to go about my life. I hadn’t ever lived before. This is my first time here; it’s my first time to be alive. Though they said there was a life before now but how am I supposed to know if that’s true. Do I just gulp history down my fragile mind? Am I not the one setting the pace here? It’s my life. God didn’t just decide to risk the blood of His Son for me, but gave me all the support; The Holy Spirit, His Angels and Prophets. Will I just let Him down because of people’s perception, criticism or the way things are for now? The failure is not in my mind anymore but in the mind of those who constantly gaze at short comings.

To change what is in your hand, you have to constantly change what sits in your mind said Joshua Telena.

I know for sure that no matter how much you have failed, there will always lie within a little spark just enough to ignite the beauty you are dreaming of.
The ladies won’t all say ‘No’…The employers won’t all say ‘No’….The embassies won’t all say ‘No’….The Examiners won’t all say ‘No’…tears from your eyes won’t only be your response to rejection or regret but you will shed the tears of joy, if and only if you believe…

There’s got to be a YES somewhere, there’s got to be someone who is willing to risk it all for you. It’s your call to find the path or to find another way to do what is right, rather than suspecting every glimpse of success approaching because of your experience …life becomes more beautiful the moment we realize the mistakes we make can only make us stronger, so do people we love come short of the norms or the rules of engaging in the activities of our environment, but do we close or give up because of this?
Were we given manual for life or people just invent one for you? You sit in the holdup hopping to get to the office early enough to avoid…. you go to college and in a moment a lecturer is not happy with you…yes this happens a lot in my environment. He can decide to walk out of your life because he feels he is doing you a favour, so can she, big deal…

But when these happen, what follows? Tears of fear begin sliding down your face and it drops on the floor but in a moment it dries off, and I ask myself; is this as a result of the occurrence or your mindset? No, I am asking you coz I came here alone covered with blood from my mother’s womb. Did she scream pushing me out when it was time for my delivery, yes she did coz they said she did. After which she became overwhelmed by the joy of her new born child waiting to face the battles for greatness. Who has to find his place in life by being able to answer his “why”, and where he lacks the right judgment, he fails but must have the right mindset to be able to tread on his obstacles.

Here’s the deal angel; any mind put into the right use is richer than a goldmine. God did not give you a land with gold or oil but gave you a mind that can come up with ideas rich enough to place you at any level in the world and heaven for free. Say that again Buf, no you read that again…
A mind full of doubt can only conceives things he will doubt. So is a suspicious mind; He will suspect everything and everyone that comes around. He/she might never settle down in marriage, he/she will suspect his wife; she will suspect her husband…
Once upon a time, everyone in a village decided to pray for rain. When they gathered for prayers, only one boy came with umbrella, that’s FAITH.

When you throw a baby in the air, he laughs because he knows you’ll catch him. I think that’s TRUST.
Every night we go to bed with no assurance of waking up the next day but we always have plans for the next day, again, I think that’s HOPE.

Faith, Trust and Hope are all states of the mind of the assurance of success, therefore looking at your future from the perception of the guarantee that you will be there, that place of success and victory is the only key to success, like my colleague, Chidinma Uzoechi will always put it; “we go make am”. Christ in me the hope of glory.

For me, I believe there’s yet a glory that waits, if you stick to it.

I love you but the Lord loves you more than in do.

Buf Akpan
For: SPEAP Family.

Popular Posts