NOTHING BEHIND

Nothing Behind

It’s so good to be out here, feeling the freshness of the air but imagining what the people God cares so much about are going through just some miles away from me in Kenya; asking myself, will the present situation turn to war? While many were shown on Euro News and MBI (Minaj Broadcast International) fleeing their place that used to be a comfort zone, some others were stoned dead and its been confirmed about 300 are now dead, while about 70 have been displaced from their homes, yet others were seen looting. Kenya used to be one of the most peaceful nations in Africa but is today facing troubles carried over from 2007 and no one knows how long it’s going to last.

I woke up on the other hand this morning with a heavy heart without knowing specifically what was wrong even though I went to bed on top of the world sensing my life between May 2007 and December 31, 2007 was like a tale of a talebearer who suddenly finished the sad part of his story, opening another page of another chapter with hopes, blessing, grace, and love. But with these evidence of a better day still filled with pains and a sorry heart of how His creator felt about his imperfection(s), the creator who still decided to lift him in his mistakes; tears sliding down continuously, wanting to carry the burdens of those around him but with an echo in his heart saying, “move forward, move forward, move forward to great beginnings, move forward to the fullness of His (God’s) glory.

2007 is gone and gone forever, there’s sunshine now. The sun has risen and only risen to shine. Wipe your tears because after your tears is a glittering face. Yes I know what it means to make mistakes, I know what it means to be delayed, I know what it means to be called names, but I also know a heart full of desires is better than a heart full of regrets—so am neither going to think about my failures nor my success but on my visions and dreams.

“A man dies when regrets takes the place of dreams
…Anonymous

Welcome to a whole new year, many almost made it: is it about the young man that was shot dead on the 31st or the young woman that was caught up in a car crash on the 23rd of December, seen by my fiancé besides the express way with blood all over her, or those we saw at the hospital on the 24th lying on their sick bed without any hope of celebrating the festive period with their families (I mean there was no single bed empty but all filled with casualties) and all I could say with passion is, thank God they still have their lives.

If a tree is cut down, there is still hope it will bud again, but is there hope in the grave? Throughout my life have been waiting for the change that will and has surely manifest(ed) because I believe; making all things possible for me.

So welcome once again to a whole new life. If you have read to this point, then step into the glory of His fullness, making sure you pass this message across to as many as you love to see a change in their lives and if you get this message please request for your free gift: AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO IS HE, by James Allen. All you need do is send a blank mail to the email address bellow. It’s my own way of saying happy New Year. Remember,

There’s nothing behind, so keep moving”
…Buky Odu

I love you but the Lord loves you more than I do.

Buf akpan

bufonly@yahoo.com 
www।speakingpeace.bravehost.com, www.godsremnantassembly.org

Popular Posts