Come Without Fear




When you say, it feels abnormal approaching God without fear, kindly explain Heb. 4:16
The Gospel of Jesus (Grace) should bring rest to our conscience without the religious barrier of condemnation.  Berries built in our minds over the years that we have to be clean before coming to God. This in a way has kept many away from God, many that would have been complete in God if only they are told that the works of righteousness depends solely on the finished work of Christ.
 The power to become righteous solely depends on our faith in Christ Jesus. You must first become a son to become a heir, not the other way; This resurrection life you received from God is not a timid, grave-tending life. It’s adventurously expectant, greeting God with a childlike “What’s next, Papa?” God’s Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we know who we are: Father and children. And we know we are going to get what’s coming to us—an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we’re certainly going to go through the good times with him. Romans 8:15-17 (MSG Bible).
I can still remember how it took me Six (6) extra years to stop smoking after I became born again; I will hold cigarette in my hands with tears rolling down my chick and the words “Father have mercy on me” in my mouth, yet I will light the next stick of cigarette with the feeling of helplessness and almost every message I heard was always pointing me to hell until I received victory over that habit and up till now, have never had the urge to go back, not for a moment. Thank God I didn’t give up on my faith; maybe I would have gone back.
We hear messages like; stop smoking, stop drinking, stop, stop, stop and I ask, who else will womanize or smoke or cheat if not a sinner, what else will he/she do?  When he/she stops all and the trumpet sound, will he/she make heaven? The answer is NO. It takes a life hid in God in Christ to make heaven through the confession of Jesus as our Lord and personal saviour just Like Romans 10: 9 and 10 puts it:
vs: 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
vs: 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Religion is messing up with our minds and the only way it can be corrected is by going back to the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I can only go to God with the confidence that every time God looks at me, He sees his perfect Son, Jesus and so I can rest, my conscious is full of Joy because I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal. 2:20.

Speak The Peace.

Popular Posts